Saturday, November 1, 2008

My first blog post

wasn't Halloween fun. becuse i was a werewolf! I came up with it. I cant wait for christmas becuse last year i got to stay here it was great! This year it go snow bording with my dad. today i got a new lego set. It is so cool i think of me and my dad becuse it has a boathe likes boats and fishing. in school my teacher is so great. wehad a party on Friday. We had a pinata,some pizza,and all goodies. my fav. tv show is spongebob it's very funny. As you know i'm a lego freakforlegos!

3 comments:

Sims Mom said...

Good job Dylan! Love your blog.

Steve and Katy said...

I love you! I am so excited you have a blog now!

Anonymous said...

This is great, Dylan. I love your ride but you look like you were a lot younger. I'm excited for Christmas too, it's my favorite time of year. Hope we get lots of snow this year. Good luck with your legos, bud, I think you're stupendous! Love you to pieces.